Friday, June 7, 2013

Shine...

Happy Friday, Bobbi here, today I'm sharing a layout I did with Crate Paper's - DIY Shop.  Notice how the colors in today's layout are more subtle than yesterday's layout, but still from the same collection.  I love how there is little bits of shiny gold goodness in this line, I am really liking the gold trend right now.  For this layout, I trimmed some of the pattern papers down and also used several pieces from the ephemera pack in the collection, as well as some of the chipboard pieces.  I shaded the edges of all my paper, chipboard and wood veneers with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink and a blending tool with foam.  I then distress all the edges of the paper pieces with a bone folder, you could also use a distressing tool.


My wood veneers are from Studio Calico.  I covered my wood veneer geo tag with gold WOW glitter. Then I added a few Stampendous Frantage Gilded Mica Fragment Flakes, to step up the gold to the next level.


Lastly, I stamped the wood veneer banner with gold pigment ink and American Crafts 5th & Frolic Collection stamp set.


You can find the products I used for this layout at The Scrapbooking Studio.  I hope you give it a try!  Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment