Monday, February 11, 2013

Teresa Collins Class & Projects

Thank you so much, to Teresa Collins for coming to The Scrapbooking Studio and teaching a fabulous class!!!  It was a full house, the ladies had such a great time.  Here are a few pictures from the evening.




Amy, Teresa & the Moline/Bloomington Staff!!!


Here are all the wonderful projects the Design Team from Bloomington & Moline created for Teresa's Class.  What a great group of talented ladies!!


Now here are my projects that I did, all made from the Stationary Noted collection.  First is a layout, I die cut some flowers using Tim Holtz flower die with several of the paper patterns from the collection.  Then I added some bling to the center of the layered flowers.  I added photo corners, brads, enamel dots and border strips from the collection.


For my second project I made a canvas.  I distressed the edges of the floral background paper.  I used the die cut sheet, file folders, polaroids paper, journal cards paper, enamel dots, brads and washi tape all from the collection.  I added a Tim Holtz pen nib and some bling and a feather from my stash.


Lastly, I made a card using the die cut paper, journal cards paper, photo corners and brads from the collection.  I added a doily from my stash.  I also cut out some more flowers with my Tim Holtz flower die.  







No comments:

Post a Comment