Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Magic of Oz Mini Album

This is a mini album class I am teaching at The Scrapbooking Studio using Graphic 45's The Magic of Oz Collection.  It's a rather large mini album measuring 8x12.  Class is Saturday October 27th from 2-6 pm,  if you can't make it ask for a kit.  I was so happy when I got the chance to work with this collection, I love The Wizard of Oz.  We will be working with Sizzix Stamp to Cut and Sizzix Pop n Cuts.  It is loaded with photo and journaling opportunities.




2 comments:

  1. Just saw your projects on the blog and facebook Bobbi, they are just stunning! I am gonna have to lift that layout with all the layers, I just love what you did on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine :) I just loved that EP Documented 2 Collection, it was a lot of fun to play with. I love to layer and distress :) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete